KneeBouncers.com promotes play with purpose. We believe that through play, little ones can creatively explore and discover their world and develop a life long love of learning. We provide interactive learning and development play designed with early education experts to provide premium age-appropriate content. Our mission is to engage, encourage, entertain and educate in a safe online environment.
Here’s what we are doing to ensure KneeBouncers remains safe and secure:
- The information we collect is information you provide (such as first name, age, city and state) and will not be shared with a third party. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- If you send us artwork, comments or anything else which we post on our site, you will be identified only by first name, age, city and state.
- If you send us an e-mail with a question or comment, we will write back using your e-mail address, but we will not keep the address or use it again, unless you have a follow-up question. If you send us a message that is a lot of gibberish (assuming that it is your little one pounding the keyboard), we will laugh and possibly write back.
- If you use the “Recommend this site to a Friend” feature, we will ask for your first name and e-mail address as well as the e-mail address of the person who will receive the message. We will only use this information to send the message and we will delete the information when the message is sent.
- We may send you special offers or site updates (ie: new game added to site) from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such emails.
- Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- No one will be excluded from our site for not giving us personal information. When we do ask for personal information (like an e-mail address), we will only keep it until that particular activity is complete. We will not share this information with a third party.
- We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may make a purchase only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list. We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion. We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
As you visit KneeBouncers.com it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. KneeBouncers uses the information from cookies to remember browser preferences, and improve our visitors’ experiences on the site. No personal information is ever stored in a KneeBouncer cookie, even if you have entered your name or e-mail address on other parts of KneeBouncers.
KneeBouncers does not sell information collected by cookies or use the information for commerce-related purposes. In addition, KneeBouncers will not filter content based on your preferences without permission.
These are our terms to create a safe environment for your little ones. Your family’s use of this site is conditioned on your having accepted these terms. You should check back to this policy frequently, since it is subject to change from time to time, and your continued use of the site is conditioned upon your acceptance of any modifications hereto.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
You may also contact us at 7600 Main Street, Sykesville, Maryland (443-609-4481).
Thank you and keep on KneeBouncing!