- Is there any way to stop the windows key and other keys from working so my little one doesn’t cause the browser to close etc..?
- The games don’t seem to play. Am I doing something wrong?
- I use Firefox and the games don’t play. What’s up?
- I’d like to cancel my account, how may I do that?
- I have a question that is not included here. What should I do?
1. Is there any way to stop the windows key and other keys from working so my little one doesn’t cause the browser to close etc..?
Though we can’t control what happens when the ‘Windows’ or ‘Apple’ key gets pressed, most people have options for minimizing other unwanted key presses. If you are using Internet Explorer you will definitely see a lot of short-cut windows pop up. Google Chrome and FireFox do not have the same issues. If possible, try using either Google Chrome or Firefox. If you are on a Mac, you can edit you preferences to minimize the amount of unwanted key presses you get as well.
You’re not doing anything wrong, but you may not have the latest flash player installed. To play our games and enjoy much of our site you need to have Flash installed. It’s free and can be downloaded from Adobe.com. Also, our games have to run at KneeBouncers.com. If you are trying to use them offline or on another server you may have problems. In addition, Ad-blocking software can block important files from loading so please set your Ad-blocking software to allow KneeBouncers.com.
Check and see if you are running Ad-block. You’ll have to disable it for KneeBouncers.com.
You can cancel right here at KneeBouncers.com. Just go to your accout page – located here – and click cancel. It’s as easy as that.
We want your experience to be as enjoyable as possible. Don’t hesitate to contact us here. Typically we respond the same day, if not within hours.